Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"The Hard Task of Hope"

Today is one of those days when I question the reality of hope. I have been unable to come to an answer as to where hope exists from the little that is left. I have searched roadways and skies, the backsides of leaves, barely clinging on to the branches that keep them afloat. I have searched smiles, truths and lies, questions and answers. for something. to keep. going.

"you fall seven times and you get up eight." Today I am tired of falling.  I want a hand to help me back up. I want a little taste of hope to pinch me in the back and say, 'it is going to be OK.'

The link below is a beautiful article written about "The Hard Task of Hope" but a father who lost his son.

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/health/mdmama/2013/10/the_hard_task_of_hope.html

No comments:

Post a Comment